Certificate of Ada County Highway District
6. All subdivision plats required to be submitted for acceptance and approval to the city and the county under the provisions of chapter 13, title 50, Idaho Code, shall be submitted to the highway district for consideration for acceptance and approval as to continuity of highway pattern, widths, drainage provisions, right-of-way construction standards, traffic flow, the traffic volume demand occasioned by the proposed subdivision either within or without the boundaries of the proposed subdivision, and other matters pertaining to the function of the highway district.
3. No highway dedicated by the owner to the public shall be deemed a public highway, or be under the use or control of a county or highway district unless the dedication shall be accepted and confirmed by the commissioners of the county or the highway district
“ that in a county where a highway district exists and is in operation no such plat shall be accepted for recording by the county recorder unless the acceptance of said plat by the commissioners of the highway district is endorsed thereon in writing.”
Using “Acceptance” in the title of the certificate, and “Approved” in the wording of the certificate may not be appropriate.
· Is the Certificate signed by the Chairman of the Ada County Highway District?
· Is the ACHD seal in black ink, or is it dark or dense enough that it can be scanned?
· Does it state in the wording of the certificate that the plat was “accepted and approved”?
· Is the spelling in the Certificate correct?
Last revised: 11/17/2008 3:24:56 PM
Figure 1 – An Acceptable Certificate
Figure 2 – Does not state “Acceptance and Approval”